29 January 2013

April 26 2013 (November 2012)

November 2012:

16 weeks.  My third OBGYN appointment went great.  I had to have my blood drawn to finish up the rest of my first trimester screening.  I have no issues with getting my blood drawn, so it was no biggy.

I was safe. There were no more worries of me losing my baby. Although they say that the safe point is 12 weeks, I still didn't want to get too excited or tell too many people until I was sure that my LO wasn't going anywhere. I started slightly showing at this point, but honestly it could have looked like I had just gained weight and I could have totally covered it up by wearing baggy clothes lol


The biggest significant change for me was no more morning sickness!!  I had it really bad for a while.  I was literally vomiting every single day, and not just in the morning..  It was terrible!  Not only was I getting sick for no apparent reason, but I would also get sick if some smell hit me wrong.  Since I was working at Arby's, I tended to get sick at work (due to the smells).  Arby's has good food, but some scent would just hit me the wrong way and I would end up needing to take a bathroom break.  For instance, bacon and rootbeer!  I could not stand either of those...

More to come....

With love,
Kjerstin L.

No comments:

Post a Comment