31 January 2013

April 26 2013 (January 2013)

January 2013:

24 weeks.  Holy crap is time flying by!  6 months.  That's how far along I was.  I wasn't sure when I was going to officially be showing, but my belly did finally pop!  I actually looked like I was carrying a LO:


No stretch marks! lol  But I do have that line down the middle of my belly (linea nigra).  It looks awfully funny, but I know that it will fade or that its supposed to fade after my pregnancy.  I think its pretty cool; all these changes that are occuring with my body.  Did you know that my abdomnial muscles are actually separated right now?  Like this:


If I am laying in bed and I try to sit up, my abdomen makes a really funny looking shape.  If it weren't for my doctor explaining that that was normal, I probably would have freaked out about it a bit, but now I know that it is perfectly normal.

More to come....

With love,
Kjerstin L.

No comments:

Post a Comment