28 March 2013

Bloggers

I never realized how much closer I feel to people after I read their blog...
Seriously. I found one friend of mine (AO) who has been blogging since last year's blog and one (AC) who just started theirs... The one who has been blogging since last year, I went all the way to the beginning of her posts so that I could them all.
Now I can't help but feel this connection to her. Is this odd? I don't think so. When you read someone's blog you tend to read some of their deepest thoughts and really get to know how they feel about certain situations.
That's why I started reading SL's way back in the day, because I knew that if I didn't read his blog, I would have no idea what was really going on in his head.
I can hardly believe that it took me this long to figure out that AO was a blogger lol She even follows me for goodness sake! Now that I have, I have even more blogs to keep up with. Oh well, this should be fun ;)

"My blog is a collection of answers people don’t want to hear to questions they didn’t ask."

Love,
Kjerstin L.

No comments:

Post a Comment