12 February 2012

Fear


Fear sucks.. Fear of dying young, getting sick, being single forever...
But fear does not have to control your life.
What you can do is face it,
Which is what I have decided to do.

I have many fears.. Some of them were stated earlier, but there are other ones that I won't specifically put on here. Anyone can ask me about it, and I'll tell them, but I would prefer for it to not be out there, in the cloud, forever.

The fear that I am going to overcome will take a while for me to prepare myself for,
But I am willing to take a chance if the other person is.
I am willing to face my fears.

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence,
By every experience in which,
You really stop to look fear in the face.
You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. "

Love,
Kjerstin L.

4 comments:

  1. I am soo glade you're taking these steps to face your fears Kjerstin. I'll be here to help, all you need to do is ask.
    JL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im actually facing one of my biggest fears right now. wish me luck! (Colton A)

    ReplyDelete